My Little Pie

My Little Pie

Thursday 9 October 2014

DAIRY is SAFE!!!! Woohoo!!



There is huge excitement in this house at the moment! Iyla is no longer allergic to dairy!!! A few months back I decided I wanted to give NAET treatment a go again. I know how to do it myself so I held a bottle of milk against Iyla and did the weird massage that somehow tells the brain that the food isn’t bad. 24 hours later we muscle tested milk and it was still bad so I did the massage again. I had to do this for 3 days and then finally the test was good. Since that time Iyla has had so many reactions to other things that we haven’t had a chance to really trial dairy. But I was giving her small bites of yogurt every now and again without that causing any issues. This week she has finally been doing really well reaction wise so I have increased her dairy amount. She has been having a few spoons of yogurt daily and I’ve made her pancakes with half milk half water instead of her formula. There have been no problems at all!! I’m so excited! Dairy is HUGE!!! And now that NAET has worked for one food I’ll definitely be trying it with others in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment